An upcoming five stars hotels coming soon in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia is pleased to announce the recruitment of Sales Executive according to the following requirements:
• Candidate must have experience minimum two years with five stars hotels.
• Hotel Pre-opening experience is preferable.
• Transference of sponsorship is a must.
• Candidate must be resident in Saudi Arabia.
• Priority is for Saudi citizens, expatriates who are married to Saudi citizens, Sons / Daughters of a Saudi citizen.
Under the guidance and supervision of the Sales Manger or delegate and within the limits of established Hotel Policies and Procedures and Sales manual, responsible for servicing a pre-determined number of companies per day.
• Calls on pre-determined number of companies per day according to agreed action plans.
• Attends any sales related function within the hotel and outside as directed Sales Manager / General Manager.
• Establishes and maintains files on all active accounts he is responsible for. Ensures these are maintained as live files by tracing follow-up calls.
• Promotes and produces leads for all HI hotels in Saudi Arabia and for IHG hotel worldwide.
• Plans sales trip, under the direct approval of General Manager to area with potential for Saudi Arabia.
• Provides feedback to the Sales Manager on changing marketing conditions, including trends in the competition, as a result of direct sales solicitation, telephone and direct mail, with his accounts.
• Obtains a full Potential Analysis at least once a year from all accounts.
• Disseminates sales related information to other departments as appropriate.
• Maintains a high level of exposure in the hotel and in major market areas through direct sales solicitation, telephone contacts and written communications.
• Establishes and maintains effective employees relations.
• Compiles the Sales and & marketing Reports for this hotel where appropriate.
• Complies with hotel’s health, safety and hygiene policy.
• Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
• 5 visits and 5 telephone calls per day
• Sales call plan on daily basis
• Weekly sales calls plan
• Daily briefing discussing all sales activities
• Identify new accounts and maintain active and productive accounts
• Daily sales call reports
• Monthly sales activity report including top accounts production report with month to day and year to date room nights and revenue
• Weekly competition visits and report at least twice a week
• Report any market change or trend
• Monthly Sales meeting with all department heads concern.
• IBP and Revenue Room should be updated at all times
• Weekly Revenue (every Tuesday) meeting should be arranged with HOD's concerned (F&B Manager, Sales and Marketing , Front Office Manager/In-charge, Sales Executives) to discuss all sales related issues.
• Reports directly to Sales Manager.
• Interacts, cooperates with other Sales personnel within the hotel and with Reservation staff at his base hotel.
• Maintains a high profile within community with any person likely to have potential business.
• Interacts, cooperates with other Hotel Departments as appropriate and where appropriate his base hotel.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Hospitality and Tourism|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|