Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, and
attending local trade shows and conferences.
● Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs and explain how company productscan meet
● Help customers select products to meet customers' needs and local regulations.
● Answer customers' questions about prices, availability, and product uses.
● Negotiate prices and terms of sale according to the company rules.
● Prepare sales contracts/offers or presentations for potential solar customers. and submit orders for
● Propose to the company customized energy products to meet customer needs.
● Provide customers with information such as quotes, orders, sales, shipping, warranties, credit, funding
options, incentives, or tax rebates.
● Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information, such as selling strategies and marketing information.
● Follow up with customers to make sure they are satisfied with their purchases and to answer any questions
● Develop content for sales presentations or other materials.
● Explain technical product information to customers.
● Explain financial information to customers.
● Attend to quote requests or orders from resellers or customers.
● Attend to product orders from customers.
● Site surveys and assess sites to determine suitability for solar equipment, using equipment such as tape
measures, compasses, and computer software.
Additional requirements but not mandatory:
● Prepare or review detailed design drawings, specifications, or lists related to solar installations.
● Prepare drawings or diagrams of products or services.
● Develop marketing or strategic plans for sales territories.
2 / 2
● Develop marketing plans or strategies.
|Job Location:||Cairo, Egypt|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|