1. Uses all the possible potentiality to meet the sales target plan set up by department manager, which is relevant to Organization sales strategy, as well as responsible for the collections.
2. Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from ad inquiries, trade shows, direct mail responses, card deck leads, dealer resellers, business directories, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
3. Adapts and follows the organization sales system and abides by the 'Sales Absolutes' and rules set by the organization globally.
4. Prepares quotations, and follows up the booking, coordinates with the administrative officer in proposals preparation to make sure that IR/CRV in the right work cycle accordingly.
5. Makes inbound, outbound lead follow-up calls, make cold calls to potential and existing customers by telephone and e-mail to qualify leads and sell products and services, maintain visitors on daily base to tour center.
6. Overcomes technical and business objections of prospective customers.
7. Provides product demos to qualified customers on request.
8. Emphasizes salable features, quotes prices and credit terms, and prepares sales orders for orders obtained and obtain the 'Purchase Order' from the client.
9. Ensures date of course delivery to customer, based on knowledge of own organization's production and delivery schedules.
10. Builds and maintains customer's relationships, expects that key clients must be visited or visit the center minimum once every quarter.
11. Prepares reports of business transactions.
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Teaching and Academics
||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Sales Executive بكل سهولة الان مجانا.