About AQVARIUS :
Since 2012 The AQVARIUS TRADING WLL Company has become the leading supplier of Manpower in Qatar.AQVARIUS has risen to the Forefront of the Poland’s Manpower industry with the successful completion of various projects.AQVARIUS TRADING WLL as a major contractor in Doha, Qatar undertaking various types of buildings and civil engineering projects, is looking for a high calibre applicants to fill in the position for the Company.
AQVARIUS is currently seeking for a Sales Manager for its Company in Doha, Qatar.In charge of the entire company your primary responsibility will be to increase sales of the Manpower / Human Resources.
Role and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Identify construction projects offering sales potential in the company in Qatar and update the project list on a monthly basis.
– Conduct sales presentations to consultants and contractors involved in targeted projects, collect information about their needs, propose Manpower Solutions and recommendations using Company Manpower and highlighting their benefits in the aim to get our Manpower specified and/or selected.
– Organize follow-up visits and report about the sales activities, the status of pending projects and all achievements.
– Participate in technical exhibitions to promote the Company and its services to the industry.
– Update the sales forecast on a monthly basis to ensure that inventories and capacities of our Manpower are adequate.
– Report all relevant market information collected during the meetings concerning competition and projects.
– Propose new Manpower developments and suggest improvements whenever the opportunity arises.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|