- Support the Corporate National Paints Group Strategy by identifying lucrative business opportunities and introducing & implementing a robust Sales strategy.
- Create the opportunities of Sales in the Business Unit market and guide local sales teams to succeed on.
- Draw/amend/promote Sales practices.
- Set objectives/targets of segments and ensure delivery of results.
- Review and constantly search for Competition activities into the markets.
- Create the correct reporting system with the Business Unit Sales team to report back any Competition activity across our local Market.
- Corporate with local Marketing team to collect and give any relevant piece of information, concerning competition.
- Improve the Business Unit Technical Data Sheets, Paint Systems and products' quality, comparing with competition and market’s needs.
- Create Customers' List with full information of last 3 years, in Sales/payments/open accounts, studying the habits and needs of customers and propose action plan.
- Drive the Sales processes and participate in the Marketing Campaigns, Promotions, Bonuses and Incentives.
- Manage specific projects as determined in the annual Business Unit plan as well as participating in functional and cross functional initiatives.
- Promote feedback mechanisms for customers to influence the continuous improvement of the Sales services and processes.
- Participating in Business Unit Exhibitions and Events, Stands and meeting rooms, in full schedule.
- Cooperate with the Marketing department and make sure that our Designs will be implemented.
- Ensure leadership and coaching culture is cascaded throughout the sales department, and select/develop/motivate associates.
- Provide clear leadership by demonstrating maturity, flexibility and capability of swift adjustment to market dynamics/priorities/particulars.
- Build/Maintain/Nurture healthy external business relationships and put in good use for the benefit of the Business Unit.
- Understand / Stay in touch with employee opinions and anticipate their needs and concerns.
- Continuous coaching of their Sales personnel.
- Cooperate with local IT departments to improve the Reporting systems while consulting with the GM, Commercial GM.
- Review and benchmark the internal and external environment in order to improve the Sales policies and initiatives to enhance overall business performance.
- Identify and drive the communication and sharing of learning to facilitate continuous improvement.
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production|