This position’s primary responsibility is to supervise and manage the sales activities of the Company, analyze and estimate price trends and product availability through close supervision of the market, competition and stock movement. Analyzes cost of products and establishes a competitive pricing scheme. He is also responsible for marketing and promotional functions of the Company.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assists the General Manager in preparing the annual business plan and budgets.
2. Formulates sales goals, marketing plans and strategy and directs their execution to achieve the Company’s objectives.
3. Directs the development of special marketing and promotional plans pertinent to the Company’s products.
4. Participates in the market research efforts to analyze competitors’ strengths, pricing policies, new unit design potential, and Company’s share to different types of customers.
5. Organizes and directs the Company’s sales, distribution, customer service and related administrative specialists to achieve goals and objectives.
6. Develops and implements effective advertising and sales promotion plans to help support the sales strategy and communicates the Company’s products and services to the customers.
8. Develops and implements optimum use of manpower, with respect to geographical distribution.
9. Operates the sales activities within the approved budget and cost controls.
10. Ensures compliance with sales policies, procedures and programs.
12. Evaluates the performance of subordinates and seeks improvement in their capabilities.
14. Develops and communicates timely, complete and accurate sales forecasts and other sales and marketing data that contributes to the effective deployment of sales resources to achieve sales and marketing objectives.
15. Maintains excellent relationships with major customers.
17. Reviews and approves contracts with major customers.
18. Prepares and reviews the daily sales and collections reports.
19. Reviews with area sales representatives their sales plans and budgets and co-ordinates with them implementation of programs to meet the plans.
Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|