A fast growing trading company specialized in food ingredients and HORECA machinery based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia with outreach to all major cities in the kingdom.
- Performs sales activities on key account customers.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales targets for different market territories.
- Projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new product lines.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Fully manages and supports sales team.
- Formulates all sales policies, practices and procedures.
- Assists sales personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with top decision-makers.
- Educates sales team by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies, competitive strategies, proper use and level of sales support, management of expenses and business/financial issues on contracts.
- Holds regular meetings with sales team as well as upper management.
- Liase with different departments in the company that relate to the sales department.
*Preferable experience in the sales of equipment and machinery for hotels, restaurants, catering companies and cafés (HORECA Equipment).
**Bonus schemes will be applicable to Sales Managers.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Sales; Catering/Food Services/Restaurants|
|Monthly Salary:||US $4,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|