An upcoming five stars hotels coming soon in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia is pleased to announce the recruitment of Sales Manager according to the following requirements:
• Candidate must have experience minimum two years with five stars hotels.
• Hotel Pre-opening experience is preferable.
• Transference of sponsorship is a must.
• Candidate must be resident in Saudi Arabia.
• Priority is for Saudi citizens, expatriates who are married to Saudi citizens, Sons / Daughters of a Saudi citizen.
Under the guidance and supervision of the General Manager or delegate and within the limits of established HI Policies and Procedures and Sales Manage manual, responsible for servicing a pre-determined number of companies per day.
• Endeavors to achieve the budgeted production of all his accounts.
• Implements all sales action plans outlined in the Revenue Plan as directed by GM / ADOSM.
• Calls on pre-determined number of companies per day according to agreed action plans.
• Attends any sales related function within the hotel and outside as directed by GM / ADOSM
• Establishes and maintains files on all active accounts he is responsible for. Ensures these are maintained as live files by tracing follow-up calls.
• Promotes and produces leads for hotel to further establish the brand in the market.
• Plans sales trip, under the direct approval of General Manager to area with potential for Saudi Arabia.
• Provides feedback to the GM on changing marketing conditions, including trends in the competition, as a result of direct sales solicitation, telephone and direct mail, with his accounts.
• Obtains a full Potential Analysis at least once a year from all his accounts. Complete a Strategic Plan on all KA and KP and maintains this as a guide within the file.
• Disseminates sales related information to other departments as appropriate.
• Maintains a high level of exposure in the hotel and in major market areas through direct sales solicitation, telephone contacts and written communications.
• Establishes and maintains effective employees relations.
• Compiles the Sales and & marketing Reports for this hotel where appropriate.
• Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
• Overlooking the Front Office Operation as per assigned duties.
• Interacts, cooperates with other Sales personnel within the hotel and with Reservation staff at his base hotel.
• Maintains a high profile within community with any person likely to have potential business for Saudi Arabia and worldwide.
• Interacts, cooperates with other Hotel Departments as appropriate and where appropriate his base hotel.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration/Hospitality Management.
- Sales Specific Certification
- Master's Degree in Sales or Business Administration
- At least 5 years experience in Sales in 5 Five Star's Hotel or 2 years in same position.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Hospitality and Tourism|