Take full Commercial responsibility for Ceramic and Glass sales of Sibelco Group products to support a
customer focused approach for profitable growth.
To manage sales for all industries included in the Ceramic and Glass division in the assigned region.
Identify new sales opportunities and develop new products / applications in cooperation with the Technical
Sales Manager. Understand the markets and the key players active in the Region and build the necessary
market intelligence to retain and extend the Customer portfolio.
Key Account management and local support to other Key Accounts.
Local commercial support of the S&OP processes
Commercial support for glass export activities
Future Potential development: Develop Ceramic and Glass sales with Sibelco products into the North
African sales areas.
Position Ceramics and Glass product portfolio to the Egyptian market.
2. Management of Customers and Key Accounts assigned in the region.
3. Formulate and then implement sales strategies including price, product and distribution channels to develop new and existing markets in cooperation with the Technical Sales manager.
4. Set prices and payment terms in line with Sibelco’s pricing and payment structures for the region.
5. Mapping competition and identifying their strengths and weaknesses.
6. Build network at all relevant Customer levels as well as in business related local and national
7. Provide operations and supply chain with on time information to schedule the activities for the
short/medium/long term period.
By which indicators the expected
results can be measured?
Sales figures versus budgets
Visits to customers
CRM notes, call reports,
quotations, sales statistics
A/R, avg payment terms
Nr of complaints, claim
“My Sibelco” communications
Sales price trends
DSO < …..
Over Due Payments follow up
Competition activity reporting.
Collecting info Competitors
of interest groups (e.g. Green
Attending, visiting expo’s,
|Job Location:||Cairo, Egypt|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|