We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Sales Manager to grow the ILX Group Middle East business. This is a sales focused role with market development/ territory expansion at its core. The role is responsible for setting/implementing the local sales strategy, winning new business, and overseeing local group operations. Ensuring the sales targets are being met and clients are receiving excellent customer service. The Sales Manager is expected to confidently work with clients at C-suite level. This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services and our competitors.
- Develop the Middle East sales strategy, including a list of tactical initiatives that ensure we hit our targets.
- Account management of key accounts.
- Prospecting for potential new clients and converting this into increased business.
- Demonstrate the highest level of professional, face to face, consultative selling – responding in the most appropriate way to client needs.
- Growing, maintaining, and leveraging our local networks.
- Proposal writing, responding to RFIs and RFPs / tenders, supported by the (UK) bid manager
- Working with the Head of Marketing (UK) to refine/improve/enhance our marketing literature, covering sales presentations, brochures, case studies etc.
Operations/Service Delivery oversight
- Create and maintain the Middle East public course training calendar including planning dates and allocation of trainers in collaboration with the operations team (UK).
- Liaise with (UK) operations and head office and provide information and reports where required
- Develop and maintain relationships with external trainers
- Handle any escalations and dispute resolution.
- Providing regular, accurate weekly reporting; Rev/GP forecasting and sales activity KPIs
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Consulting Services|