The Sales Promoter will provide necessary assistance to the customer, she will promote demonstrate the product line to the prospective customer and answer it inquiries in customer friendly manner. The Promoter encourages sales as set by the immediate supervisor within the assign region and helps the market product effectively.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Provide customer friendly care to promote, demonstrate the company’s product line in the market.
2. Responsible to provide information and educate the customer about the features of products and demonstrate their use with apparent east to inspire confidence in the product and its manufacturer.
3. Gives product samples or token gifts to customers and distributes leaflets, brochures to passers-by.
4. Demonstrates and explains products, methods, or services to persuade customers to purchase products or utilize services available, and answers questions to customer inquiries.
5. Promoters may prepare the content of a presentation and alter it to target a specific audience or to keep it current.
6. May participate in the design of an exhibit or customize it for particular audiences.
7. Promoters encourage people and stores to buy a product by demonstrating it to prospective customers and answering their questions. They may sell the demonstrated merchandise or gather names of prospects to contact later or pass on to sales staff.
8. Sets up and arranges display to attract attention of prospective customers.
9. Develops list of prospective customer/clients from sources, such as newspaper items, company records, local merchants, and customers.
10. Trains demonstrators to present company's products line or services and to prepare product report.
11. Attends trade, traveling, promotional, educational, or amusement exhibit to answer visitors' questions and to protect exhibit against theft or damage.
12. Accept other assigned as delegated by the immediate supervisor or manager.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
|Degree:||High school or equivalent|