The candidate shall be working as ambassadors for a premium nail care brand responsible for establishing and maintaining good relationships with customers. They must build trust and act as support for prospects, ensuring they lead to potential future sales. Duties and responsibilities include:
• Handle the accounts of the Brand through daily market visits.
• Handle the stock replenishment, merchandising and other supply requirements of clients.
• Build and maintain relationships with new and repeat customers.
• Train the retailer’s sales team on the products.
• Communicate with all current and potential customers on a regular basis, providing solutions as needed, and oversee all sales activity in your assigned sales territory.
• Submit reports on your sales activity regularly into the company’s CRM software, and maintain clean and updated records for all leads and customers.
• Coordinate with the Finance department to ensure that all invoices are paid in full in a timely manner by your customers.
• Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer's specific needs
• Work closely with marketing department to help build the brand
Sales representatives should be female, with a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, economics, communications, and/or any equivalent education that demonstrates expertise in customer engagement.
Experience of 1 to 2 years of experience in sales preferably in the Beauty and cosmetics field.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Personal Care and Service|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|