We're running an Online Hiring Event this Saturday to hire Salesforce Senior Consultants ($100K/yr).
This event will include testing. Upon grading the deliverables from the event, we will set up qualified candidates with an interview with the hiring manager. This is a 100% remote, full-time role.
We are looking for a Salesforce Senior Consultant to develop, test and document technical solutions, reports, and workflows to address business needs. Ensure all required documentation is completed in order to fulfill the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) requirements. Work closely with the business, analysts and Release Management to ensure this is completed per required deadlines.
- Analysis and Solution Definition
- Quickly understands the business issues and data challenges of client's organization and industry
- Identifies client organization's strengths and weaknesses and suggests areas of improvement.
- Reviews and edits requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution
- Develops functional specifications and system design specifications for client engagements
- Assists in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules
- Takes input from supervisor and appropriately and accurately applies comments/feedback
- Communicates and applies project standards
- Manages resources in accordance with project schedule
- Consistently delivers high-quality services to our clients
- Understands the components of running a fiscally successful project
- Technical Recommendation
- Leads testing efforts
- Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology; Sales; Telecommunications|
|Monthly Salary:||US $9,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|