1. Prepare material requests, obtain the required approvals & coordinate with the main warehouse to receive the goods on timely basis, and make post for them so that there are no delays to the customer.
2. Supervise the delivery of goods to the customers& secure the external installation teams for them to reach an optimum customer satisfaction.
3. Handle the goods returned in an efficient way as per the set procedure in coordination with the Financial Controller & Sales Coordinator.
4. Transfer the cash payments to the Cashier after printing the Customer Statement Report of the showroom to pass to him along with copies of all the invoices issued & clear any pending amounts.
5. Make invoicing for the sold goods on daily basis. Issue a manual invoice to the customer then a system-generated one.
6. Double check with the Service Department the damaged goods to update their current status before selling.
7. Coordinate with the Showroom Manager for the supply of marketing materials (premiums flyers, brochures, buntings…etc.)
8. Deal promptly with customer complaints, and coordinate with the Service Department for technical issues.
9. Produce a monthly report covering objectives set and results achieved to maximize sales opportunities with retail clients, and to be able to achieve the overall target.
10. Coordinate with the Showroom Manager in order to obtain the required approvals for any required promotions.
11. Ensure departing shipments are packed securely for damage free shipping& supervise staging completed shipments in proper area for customer pick up or delivery.
12. Supervise the take part in the monthly inventory for the showroom, display merchandise, store new goods & damage ones to ensure that there is no variance with the system.
13. Take responsibility for various other projects as designated by the Showroom Manager
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|