SCM Senior Manager-Technology – Vodafone
Joining Vodafone is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work.
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Excellent package and benefits on offer.
About the role
Developing and execution of SCM strategies using the category management methodology.Delivering optimal total cost of ownership for the relevant SCM categories.Delivering CAPEX and OPEX savings targets.Delivering innovative commercial models and ensuring that longer term sourcing decision are considered during category development.Securing the delivery of projects, goods and services across the categories.The role holder will be highly visible to internal and external Vodafone Qatar stakeholders
The role holder will be highly visible to internal and external Vodafone Qatar stakeholders.
This role will suit an individual who is keen to develop their careers in a fast-paced, commercially driven and customer-focussed environment. You will also be responsible for:
Impact on the business
• Accountable for delivering CAPEX and OPEX savings targets .Accountable for setting and leading delivery of category strategies to optimise total cost of ownership for Vodafone Qatar
• Accountable for making recommendations on vendor selection and any commercial trade-offs.Optimize Vodafone Qatar Suppliers categories base.Leads and owns commercial relationship with key Suppliers
• Negotiating industry leading terms with Vodafone Qatar and Vodafone Group suppliers.Responsible for ensuring budgets holders requirements are defined and reflected in the category strategy
• Manages and ensures the usage of Supply Chain tools, processes, policies and standards .Delivery of category cost insights, cost modelling and reference costs .Challenges current business thinking of requirements and how those requirements can be presented to Suppliers to Vodafone Qatar advantage
Budget holder, supplier and third parties
• Manage relationships with key business stakeholders/budget holders.Manage Vodafone Qatar suppliers and optimise supplier performance
• Identify & evaluate potential future suppliers .Reporting performance of key category suppliers as required to internal stakeholders and undertaking improvement planning
• Ensure local market engagement in VPC lead contract negotiations as required
Leadership and teamwork
• Manage relationship with budget holders to ensure that the category strategy reflects their ability to fulfil local market internal requirements
• Supports Head of SCM to ensure success is recognised, takes appropriate measures to ensure improvements of team’s performances through coaching and mentoring.Develops a strong customer focus approach extending it to the whole team
• Capacity to lead virtual, cross-functional project teams.Uses proven management skills.Act as leader, escalation and focal point for all categories related activities up to limit of responsibility
Innovation and change
• Make recommendations on balancing competitive pricing, equipment diversity, process standardisation opportunities and longer term supplier relationships for the category – subcategory
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة SCM Senior Manager-Technology – Vodafone بكل سهولة الان مجانا.