- Prepare and follow up with governmental sectors on visa applications for all international and national staff traveling on project related activities.
- Prepare applications and follow up with governmental sectors on issuing work permits and residencies for all international staff.
He or she will be responsible of booking flights for national and international staff, organize airport movements and arrange accommodation.
Supervise all movements of personnel from/to mission/project/home and all related formalities (briefing, debriefing, beginning of mission, end of mission, extension of mission).
Welcome visitors and ensure that they are introduced.
- Arrange meetings, appointments and assure that rooms are booked.
- He or she is responsible of arranging training and events.
Check and dispatch mail, letters, memos to relevant persons, send all documents when asked.
- Translation of documents as asked by the management team.
- Prepare documents upon request, formal letters, employee letters ..etc.
Answer the phone and take accurate messages.
- Is responsible for filing of documents (documentation for the management team)
Responsible for requesting cleaning material for expat house and the office, request stationary.
** 6 Month Fixed Term Contract and will be converted to Open Ended based on evaluation.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Company Industry:||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|