A secretary is involved with the coordination and implementation of office procedures and frequently have responsibility for specific projects and tasks and, in some cases, oversee and supervise the work of junior staff.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Implementing new procedures and administrative systems.
- Receive the company communications.
Organize travel for staff.
- Coordinate the communication with other organizations.
- Responsible for management activities inside the company
- · Provide administrative and clerical support to departments or individuals.
- · Schedule meetings and arrange conference rooms.
- · Prepare correspondence and stuff mail into envelopes.
- · Determine matters of top priority and handle accordingly.
- · Maintaining executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- · Receiving and screening phone calls and redirecting them when appropriate
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Interior design|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|