Under the supervision of the Country Security Manager, the Safety and Security Assistant is the focal point of ACTED WoS in Amman. He is also responsible for following up with the security situation in Amman and Jordan.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FUNCTIONS
• Following up with the security situation of Jordan, analyzing it, and specifying its impact on ACTED Whole of Syria, and issuing security updates and recommendations accordingly.
• Sending a weekly security report, which summarizes the major security developments in Jordan and their impact on ACTED, and ACTED reactions towards these developments.
• Assisting the Country Security manager in updating Security documents for ACTED WoS.
• Giving cover to the Country Security Manager and helping him in communicating with ACTED WoS security focal points in Northwestern Syria, Northeastern Syria, and Southern Syria.
• In collaboration with the Country Security Manager, ensuring that all new staff have received safety and security induction.
• Under the supervision of the Country Security Manager, carrying out regular MOSS self-Assessments for ACTED WoS premises, discovering gaps. If any, making suggestions for security upgrade.
• Full supervision of visitors access control measures.
• Making sure of the validity of safety equipment in ACTED premises, especially fire extinguishers.
• Sending security updates and advisories to ACTED WoS national and international staff in Jordan.
• Participating in security coordination meetings and security briefings.
• Drafting SIRs (Security Incident Report).
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Company Industry:||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,000|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|