Security manager is responsible to organize and oversee all security operations of the organization. Security personnel will be under his command while he shall develop and implement policies and procedures to maintain the highest security standards.
Security manager will have excellent surveillance and emergency response skills. He will need a strong commitment to security rules and knowledge of all hazards and threats to safety. He will have a number of people under your responsibility, the security manager must also exhibit leadership skills.
The goal is to create and preserve an environment where employees, users, visitors and CBK are safe and well-protected.
- Develop and implement security policies, protocols and procedures
- Control budgets for security operations and monitor expenses
- Recruit, train and supervise security officers and guards
- Attend meetings with other managers to determine operational needs
- Plan and coordinate security operations for specific events
- Coordinate staff when responding to emergencies and alarms
- Review reports on incidents and breaches
- Investigate and resolve issues
- Create reports for management on security status
- Analyze data to form proposals for improvements (e.g. implementation of new technology).
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|