Security Officer – Emaar Group
• To carry out duties as laid down without direct supervision as and when required
• To safeguard Burj Khalifa, Residents, Guests, Visitors, Staff, and property as specified by management, by patrolling these areas at prescribed intervals and physically checking individual areas.
• To protect the property of Emaar and Burj Khalifa against fire, theft, wastage and damage by any means.
• To ensure, in conjunction with the responsible person for Health & Safety, that all safety regulations including smoking restrictions are observed and to assist in the prevention of accidents.
• To ensure that all regulations of Emaar and Burj Khalifa affecting the security of its property, and the property of Residents, Guests, Visitors and Staff, are carried out and to take preventative action as necessary.
• To report in the manner directed, all incidents affecting Staff or property and to take actions to prevent further loss, damage or injury.
• Where appropriate, and only under the direction of Security Management, to carry out searches of Residents, Guests, Visitors, Staff and their vehicles, Emaar/Burj Khalifa transport and contractors employees’ vehicles, to detect the unauthorised removal of Emaar/Burj Khalifa or personal property, or the attempted insertion of any instrument designed to cause injury, damage or interfere with the smooth operation of Burj Khalifa.
• Where required, to take charge of building internal and external “keying devices”, and to issue them to authorised persons only in accordance with instructions.
• To assist in the detection and prevention of irregularities against the interests of Emaar/Burj Khalifa
• To render all proper assistance to all in any emergency.
• To record fully all occurrences in authorised issued pocket notebook for the information of management or other authorised persons through accepted report formats.
• To regulate traffic, delivery vehicles and control the vehicle parking.
• To act as escorts for the carriage of valuable and attractive items.
• To carry out first aid duties.
• To use the public-address system as required.
• To correctly use shortwave radio communications.
• To carry out reception duties as required.
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||High school or equivalent
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Security Officer – Emaar Group بكل سهولة الان مجانا.