Security Officer – International Relief and Development
• Translate documents and reports (Arabic-English).
• In charge of IRD/Blumont ID Badges Issuance for Staff, Consultants, Volunteers and Visitors of IRD.
• Maintain the safety and security procedures through the day-to-day tasks.
• Make sure that the visitors procedures comply with the Security procedures starting from the reception area to the IRD site/office.
• Assist the Security Manager in preparing and editing correspondence, spreadsheets and reports
• Track company vehicles by using GPS tracking system and provide resultant weekly reports.
• Monitor CCTV cameras.
• Conduct regular threats and risks assessments of IRD activities, identify and implement appropriate risk mitigation measures.
• Prepare the incidents reports as requested by the Security Manager.
• Prepare Trainings related to safety and security.
• Follow up the operational crossing borders shipments as directed by the Security Manager.
• Control and maintain all security and safety equipment.
• Track the volunteers’ approvals system on C-More.
• Track the security situation on a daily basis on C-More.
• Conduct the Roads Map on monthly basis.
• Maintain the safety and security procedures
• Maintain supplies of related stationary and equipment for the security team.
• Collect leave requests and required personnel tasks for Security team.
• Meet the deadline of daily, weekly and monthly reports.
• Additional tasks as directed by the Security Manager.
||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Security Officer – International Relief and Development بكل سهولة الان مجانا.