• Manage overall security operations of all assigned projects/accounts ensuring high level of customer services are provided in line with Hemaya’s policies/procedures and requirements of the clients. The incumbent is required to exhibit strong leadership skills along with the ability to maintain client relationships and support the bidding team in preparing responses to RFP/RFQ and tenders.
• Develop Department’s operational strategy, business plan and budget in line with overall objectives of the Security Services Division and Hemaya’s Corporate Strategy.
• Control department’s budget to ensure profitability and cash inflow to Hemaya.
• Develop and review policies, procedures and processes for the Security Services Division.
• Evaluate service quality and initiate necessary communication and/or corrective actions in a timely manner.
• Oversee the security management of major events and ascertain the nature of risk, threats and vulnerabilities against properties and persons through risk assessment and management.
• Manage and control major incidents, emergencies and crisis situations through crisis management team.
• Liaise with government agencies and supporting forces in emergency and crisis situations.
• Ensure that all service level agreements and performance measures are adhered to as per contractual agreement with the client.
• Coordinate with the Assessment and Design function to perform Security Risk Reviews of client’s facilities and agree on the security plans to be implemented.
• Identify cost saving practices throughout the assigned accounts in order to increase the profitability and enhanced customer satisfaction.
• Work with site management to standardize processes, practices and service delivery for the client.
• Manage the implementation of key performance measures, tracking tools, scorecards and reporting methods in cooperation with deployed Security Personnel to enhance security team effectiveness and performance.
• Meet regularly with the client and management representatives for account reviews and address any actual or potential problems.
• Ensure invoices are correct, delivered and paid in a timely manner.
• Ensure appropriate staffing levels in collaboration with HR Department as necessary.
• Coordinate with the Operations Support function to ensure scheduling is handled effectively to meet client requirements while controlling operational costs.
• Coordinate with the HR Department to update training modules and define training needs of security staff in line with client and company requirements.
• Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports for the Director of Security Services to discuss status of assigned accounts and operations.
• Conduct periodic meetings with subordinates to follow up smooth running of activities and discuss their suggestions as well as adopt appropriate procedures and executive plans with respect to these suggestions.
• Review all reports prepared by subordinates and prepare periodic progress reports and achievements to be submitted to the Director of Security Services.
• Conduct performance appraisals for subordinates according to scheduled plans and recommend necessary actions as per applied practices.
• Recommend training needs of subordinates and evaluate the outcomes of training courses in coordination with HR.
• Practice duties and roles in line with the authorities as illustrated in the authority matrix.
• This covers the key responsibilities to be performed, but is not all inclusive. It does not preclude other responsibilities from being assigned and undertaken.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|