Security Professional Instructor / Trainer – Qatar Museums
• Develop, deliver and continually review security training.
• Develop and maintain training materials to meet security training program needs.
• Participate in the development/revision and delivery of the security training programs, as appropriate.
• Develop and maintain the training matrices for personnel assigned to the security department and other individuals requiring security-related training.
• Develop and maintain the security training program records and databases.
• Participate in training to attain and maintain proficiency in the development/revision and delivery of the security training programs, as appropriate.
• Provide input into the requirements for security education for all personnel.
• Support the Security Managers within the department as directed by the Security Training Manager.
• Develop and maintain the security training program database.
• Provide input on required training facilities, equipment, materials and qualifications to ensure effective training program implementation.
• Provide oversight and feedback of training delivered by Instructors and Subject Matter Expert instructors to ensure training is administered and meets procedural requirements and improves performance.
• Support training-related activities associated with the planning, coordination, conduct, and evaluation of security drills and exercises.
• Enter training-related findings and opportunities for improvement into a formal corrective action program, and track those items to completion.
• Build awareness and comprehend to all QA policies, processes, standard operating procedures, and instructions to ensure QA compliance in all aspects of work.
• Ensure that all work carried out is of the highest standards of safety and quality, and in compliance with the department and company-wide QA program, in order to effectively support safe and reliable plant operation.
• Support continuous learning and application of industry best practices in order to maintain the highest quality of procurement workmanship.
• Promptly report quality related issues or deficiencies regarding security-related activities to line management.
||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Security Professional Instructor / Trainer – Qatar Museums بكل سهولة الان مجانا.