Security Programme Manager – Vodafone Qatar
We’re one company, one team and one brand. You’ll be working for one of the Top 15 brands in the world and the world's largest Telecommunications provider. We are made up of many different people and cultures and we celebrate our diversity and our local roots. We ensure local culture is reflected in what we do – both internally and in the marketplace.
We connect everybody to live a better today, and build a better tomorrow. That could be providing superfast network speeds to smartphones, providing ‘ unified communications’ through fixed solutions, making the lives of farmers easier with mobile money payments or streaming music into a car. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
What is the key to our success? It’s simple – our people. From our diverse workforce to our creative work spaces, we embrace a culture of learning and sharing to develop our next stage growth. It’s in our hearts to push forward, to create a better future, to never rest and find new ways that help people communicate.
We are committed to developing the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We respect, value and celebrate our people’s individual differences .Our Vodafone Foundation gives the ability for our people to give something back. We embrace empowering our people to shape their world.
Are you ready to help our customers discover, understand and enjoy the best that connectivity can offer? The adventure starts here.
You as Part of the Technology Security Team;
You will undertake and deliver security projects effectively and efficiently with enhanced business requirements as well as ensuring compliance to security standards and policies.
End-to-end project management, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from start to finish. You will lead several different projects of varying scale and priority with many different teams and businesses.
You will facilitate efficient communication across all levels of a project to ensure consistency in reaching the project's goal, and to help in the recognition of any potential opportunities, risks, or complications.
You will also undertake a number of critical security projects which will ensure successful delivery of all security projects and the associated resources. Further, you will work with all departments across Technology, Business and Third Party vendors/partners and manages interdependencies / work-streams and across multiple projects to ensure that security programmes are delivered on time.
Your responsibilities will include :
• Define programme scope and goals and develop & execute on a strategy that focuses on effective and efficient security processes to mitigate risk.
• Deliver Technology Security projects on time and budget, at the expected quality and in accordance to Vodafone Group Policies and Local Laws and Regulations.
• Ensure all security acceptance criteria are defined and agreed for each project; Drive and promote an integrated approach to identify and reduce Security risks; Project Sizing and provide high level estimates of effort (time & cost).
• Verify vendor mitigation plans in terms of coverage, efficiency, dependencies, schedule alignment.
• Assign specific security tasks, resources and deadlines in order to regularly deliver secure products and services, on time, on budget.
• Manage reporting for the team, ensuring formats for weekly reports, programme boards and steering committees are adhered to and delivered in a timely manner; Maintain delivery dashboards for senior stakeholders.
• Work on complete life cycle of security products procurement i.e. Product evaluation, RFP, Purchase Orders, Goods Receipting and Financial administration.
• Ensure a consistent approach across the projects by implementing supporting templates and processes. Drive Continuous Improvements within the Security framework and Organises Post implementation reviews.
• Liaise with vendors to align Security testing approaches across projects/ Releases/ programmes.
• Mentor team members.
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Security Programme Manager – Vodafone Qatar بكل سهولة الان مجانا.