Senior Accountant/ Financial Manager – Almakan United
We are looking for an experienced senior accountant to oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying our financial transactions.
Senior accountant responsibilities include reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures. A successful senior accountant combines excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts. The ideal candidate has also experience collaborating and/or managing a team of accountants and junior accountants.
Senior accountant duties also include ensuring accuracy and effectiveness in all of our accounting tasks.
– Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
– Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
– Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
– Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending
– Provide technical support and advice on Management accountant
– Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
– Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
– Provide input into department’s goal setting process.
– Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
– Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
– Plan, assign and review staff’s work
– Support month-end and year-end close process
– Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
– Prepare, analyze, and interpret Financial Statements exercising discretion and judgment for individual entities.
– Prepare and reconcile Balance Sheets and Income Statement accounts.
– Prepare General Ledger journal entries and reconciliations for period end closing in a timely manner.
– Manage and maintain company bank accounts to include daily and monthly reconciliations.
– Manage Accounts Payable and Receivables.
– Process monthly sales tax payments and maintain accurate records.
– Prepare and maintain all property tax for all entities.
– Focus on serving restaurant locations by responding to and answering concerns and financial inquiries.
– Review daily sales reports for each entity on a daily basis.
– Develop and maintain advance knowledge of accounting policies, financial systems, transaction processes, and internal controls.
– Interpret Cost of Goods from monthly inventory reports.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants; Hospitality/Tourism/Travel; Food Production
||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Senior Accountant/ Financial Manager – Almakan United بكل سهولة الان مجانا.