With our continued growth throughout the GCC, the Gastronomica Finance team are now searching for a Senior Accountant. Based in Qatar, your primary focus will be the analysis of financial information and the preparation of various financial reports which include profit and loss statements.
Additionally your responsibilities will include:
- The preparation of daily sales.
- Managing petty cash expense receipt, checking and organizing reimbursement.
- Reconciliation of all bank accounts including credit card settlement and supplier accounts.
- Preparation of payment vouchers and cheques for all inventory suppliers, rent, utilities and other standard payments as per credit terms.
- Compilation and preparation of monthly payroll, which includes collection of staff attendance records and distribution of pay slips.
- Conducting cash and inventory audits within Gastronomical restaurants.
- Liaising and or following up with other functional and operational teams and external agencies which include banks and government departments.
- Updating and maintenance of asset register.
- Assisting the Finance manager in accounting and year end finalization/audit etc.
- Interacting with internal and external auditors in compiling audits.
- Preparing financial status reports and studies as needed
- Providing supervisors with historical information and accurate financial reports as requested.
- Other duties assigned from time to time based on requirement by the seniors.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|