Duties and responsibilities:
1. Reviews & verifies all daily transactions & makes sure supporting documents are attached (e.g.invoices, receipts) before data entry.
2. Inputs all daily transactions (expenses, bank deposits, transfers…)on the relevant software
including purchases & their respective shipping charges.
3. Organizes & files all accounting documents & related attachments.
4. Computes payroll on monthly basis according to the country legal requirements & attach all
supporting documents & approvals.
5. Updates & reconcile the statement of accounts of all 3rd parties.
6. Manages the payables through following up on existing contracts and preparing all due payments to be issued on time.
7. Prepares & computes all legal requirements in regards to taxes (income, VAT, social security)
and make sure all reports are submitted correctly and on time.
8. Keep updated records of company assets in regards to their physical status, labeling, related
cost & depreciation calculations.
9. Handle the petty cash & Receivables by making sure cash is given against approved payments & keeping the cash on approved level.
10. Prepares & updates the “bank situation” report & submits it to IOM.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|