Senior Accounts Receivable Accountant – Wadi Group
1. Ensure that customer receivables balances are regularly reconciled with clients.
2. Ensure that delivery orders are issued in compliance with payment terms and prices contracted.
3. Ensure that at least all credit clients are covered with valid credit contracts that are periodically renewed.
4. Coordinate with treasury section issue of post-dated checks report on a monthly basis for all credit clients.
5. Ensure customer files are complete with all necessary documents and updated on a periodic basis.
6. Verify the validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer services departments, and from customers.
7. Update receivables by totalling unpaid invoices.
8. Preparation of Receivables aging reports to management.
9. Regular revision of customer accounts to propose adjustments to inactive accounts, provisions and write-offs.
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Senior Accounts Receivable Accountant – Wadi Group بكل سهولة الان مجانا.