“World leader in building materials, the company extracts resources from the heart of the earth to bring out materials to the heart of life. Present in 90 countries, the Group responds to the world's demand for housing and infrastructure. the company is driven by the needs of its customers, shareholders, local communities and architects. The Group creates specialist solutions which encourage creativity whilst leaving a lighter trace on the world.”
Overall Job Mission:
Processing accounting receivables, incoming payments and day to day financial
transactions in compliance with the company’s financial policies and procedures as
well as verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’
data, preparing bills receivable, invoices and bank deposits.
Scope of Work:
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are properly posted.
- Match invoices with payments received on daily basis, and identify and resolve differences arising from invoice matching.
- Comply with tax and stamp regulations in force for AR transactions.
- Invoice customers for secondary activities.
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing in accounts receivable status.
- Create credit notes to customers' accounts regarding (Bonus) after auditing and receiving approvals.
- Perform the write-off of transactions if approved.
- Close accounts receivable system in a timely and reliable manner.
- Review inter-company accounts reconciliation.
- Ensure that all transactions entered in the accounting system are correctly documented and approved.
- Ensure compliance of statutory accounts with local regulation.
- Assure timely and accurate invoicing.
- Collect accounts by contacting customers; investigating circumstances of non-payment; negotiating and resolving conflicts; expediting payment.
- Update receivables by coordinating and monitoring sales order processing and bank remittance transactions.
- Respond to all customers inquiries (by Email, fax, telephone ….etc).
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|