Senior Analyst – Parsons International Limited
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Analyst for our metro project in Doha, Qatar. You will be reporting to the Project Controls Manager
• Act as deputy for the PCM and provide leadership/supervisory support in key areas of project control with particular emphasis on scheduling and reporting.
• Actively support the management of the project scheduling system through assuring the accuracy of all project data.
• Develops and optimizes the project reporting system with particular emphasis on integration of all physical progress reporting to ensure consistency.
• Strong emphasis on conversion of data into management information.
• Incumbent utilizes his/her broad experience, expertise, and exposure to various types of company projects and clients.
• Provides guidance, direction, and specialized assistance for the resolution of difficult and complex project control problems. Interfaces with clients, attends regular meetings, and provides statistical reports.
• Establishment and management of Key Quantity Tracking for all life-cycle phases of the project. Such a system to be agreed with all key stakeholders to ensure a common agreement regarding progress statements.
• Accumulates and accesses historical data, such as performance experience, for use in maintaining a realistic basis for future planning and forecasting.
• May supervise staff who are qualified to analyze, evaluate, forecast, and report schedule status against an established baseline. Assesses the impact(s) of design/construction changes and schedule slippages. Develops or maintains an established system to show the hierarchy of plans and schedules; keeps project and company management fully informed.
• Customizes project control systems to meet specific project requirements.
• May serve as a Deputy Project Controls Manager, if project requirements dictate.
• Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
• Support the identification of all key reporting deliverables, stakeholders and meeting governance cycle.
• Support the update and publication of the PMCS Weekly Flash Report
• Support the update and publication of the PMCS Monthly Report.
• Responsible for any other ad hoc reporting requests in order to provide transparency of project progress
• Support the process for alignment with PMO to ensure that all reporting requirements are met.
• For his/her sphere of responsibility, ensure reports are analyzed and presented in such a way that they highlight key management issues and opportunities to execute the program efficiently.
• Support the facilitation of weekly/monthly meetings with management and the contractor.
• Ensure that the Contractor provides, maintains and updates progress reporting & schedule reflects full scope of the work in the form of activities, milestones and relationships between activities/milestones and which clearly identify the critical paths(s) necessary to meet the schedule requirements.
• Review on a monthly basis, or whenever requested, the progress of the MSI Contractor, evaluate the percentage complete in each activity as indicated in the MSI Contractor’s Schedule and review such percentage with the Project Controls Manager.
||Construction and Building
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Senior Analyst – Parsons International Limited بكل سهولة الان مجانا.