– Conducts assigned audit engagements successfully from pre-planning to completion and reporting.
– Identifies and communicates issues raised, offering recommended solutions relevant to business and risk.
– Preparing reports, commentaries and financial information.
– Ensures audit conclusions are based on a complete understanding of the process, circumstances, and risk.
– Develops audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives.
– Obtains and reviews evidence ensuring audit conclusions are well-documented in the Audit file.
– Performs other related duties as assigned.
– Supervises Junior Auditors assigned to engagements providing guidance and overall review of deliverables.
– Organizes personal effort along with those of junior auditors to be risk-based, productive, and efficient at all times.
– Ensures adequate focus on personal professional growth relevant to taking on more challenging assignments, in line with standard audit career progression
– proactively seeks relevant Education and training opportunities
– Take ownership for the delivery of high quality audit work
– Ensures adherence at all times to all applicable department and professional standards.
– Communicates assigned tasks to engagement team in a manner that is clear and concise ensuring high quality, accurate, and efficient results
– Interact with clients to help ensure that the information flow from the client to the audit team is efficient.
– Seek exposure to clients from different industries
• Young auditor fully capable to structure his work and “get things done”; team player; capable to assist lower level.”
• Business awareness and an ability to identify audit issues arising from commercial transactions.
• Socially confident with good organization skills.
• Self starter with good analytical skills and a proactive approach to problem solving.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Accounting/Auditing; Financial Services; Business Support|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|