Senior Auditor Compliance – ASTAD Project Management
To lead and coordinate multiple audits of a complex nature, designed to add value and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance process in ASTAD.
• Provide informed and independent opinion to the Audit & Ethics Committee on compliance with internal policies/ guidelines and exceptions/ deviations.
• Ensure adherence to internal and external policies as well as regulatory requirements.
• Conduct internal investigation of compliance issues and examine the effectiveness of all levels of management in their stewardship of entities' resources and the compliance with policies and procedures.
• Recommend improvement of management controls designed to safeguard ASTAD resources, promote corporate growth and ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
• Participate in conducting conflict of interest special reviews and ad-hoc assignments.
Support to Director Internal Audit
• Assist Director Internal Audit to set internal standards, guidelines and controls to maintain a sound audit function.
• Assist Director Internal Audit to develop Internal Audit annual plan and monitor performance against objectives. Own and recommend Internal Audit policies and procedures.
• Assist Director Internal Audit to develop annual audit schedule.
• Participate in meetings with senior management to determine and finalize audit schedule, audit scope, audit report and to resolve any other related issues.
• Execute development of audit programs, reports, documentation and control activities.
• Review the audit results with department heads and the Director – Internal Audit and liaise with Finance and Legal to coordinate when necessary.
• Coordinate between departments and Internal Audit with matters related to the implementations of audit recommendations.
• Assist in responding to requests from the External Auditor with regard to Internal Audit Department's audits and coverage.
• Manage effort to detect business related fraudulent activities proactively or reactively after a request.
• Oversee identification and investigation of business related suspected fraudulent activities.
• Coordinate with parties internally (e.g., concerned unit, Legal) and externally for cases of business fraud.
• Review business related policies and procedures in order to minimize fraud potential.
• Propose amendments to business related process gaps that allowed fraud to occur in order to prevent repeated action.
• Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices taking into account 'international leading practice', improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
• Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
Statements and Reports
• Assist in the preparation of timely and accurate departmental statements and reports to meet ASTAD and department requirements, policies and standards.
Quality, Health, Safety, & Environment
• Ensure all relevant quality, health, safety and environmental procedures, instructions and controls are adhered to so that the safety of employees, quality of products/services and environmental compliance can be guaranteed.
• Perform other related duties or assignments as directed.
||Accounting and Auditing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Senior Auditor Compliance – ASTAD Project Management بكل سهولة الان مجانا.