Action Against Hunger is an international non-governmental organization working in more than 40 countries in the fields of nutrition, food security and livelihoods, water sanitation and hygiene, and care practices. ACF is looking for its program in Jordan for Senior Base HR officer.
Work place: Azraq– Jordan
Monthly Basic Salary Range: 1052 JOD
A. Specific Objectives:Ensure the correct planning, execution and review of the Human Resources processes involving Azraq base’s staff members and manage the related administrative aspects.
B. Main Objectives:
Objective 1: Follow up administratively the base’s human resources :
– Update HR database and prepare all documents and information for the payroll of the base;
– Send the payroll on a monthly basis to the Field Coordinator and HR HoD for review and validation;
– Edit and check the payslips and distribute them to employees for signature;
– Prepare employment contracts, amendments and notice of end of contract; warn the Field Coordinator and HR HoD on end-of-contract dates for the base’s employees;
– Request periodically Action Against Hunger identity cards for new employees;
– Monitor salary advances, overtime, leaves and equipment loan to staff;
– Monitor staff attendance on a regular basis and ensure compliance with relevant rules;
– Sort all documents in the local employees’ individual files and check that all files are complete.
Objective 2: Assist the hiring process administratively :
– Coordinate job opening: based on relevant documentation, ensure that job vacancies are published following the authorized channels;
– Organise the recruitment process in co-operation with the recruiting manager and retained candidates: schedule appointments, tests, replies…;
– Contribute to induction of new staff: greet and inform new employees on administrative issues, human resources and Action Against Hunger activities.
Objective 3: Supervise the base cleaner
– Organize his/her daily and weekly planning;
– Liaise between staff and cleaner to ensure the work is according to standards;
– Monitor the equipment and material they need to work and raise purchase requests periodically.
Objective 4: Participate and contribute in solving the HR/admin issues on the base and outside
– Consolidate and report to Field Coordinator and HR (HoD) all HR requests from the staff;
– Assist the Field Coordinator in the internal communication of HR issues and conciliation with the staff;
– Organize general meeting with the staff and write the minutes;
– Assist the HR HoD in the implementation of Action Against Hunger code of conduct, classification grid and salary scale;
– Follow-up the national code of conduct, the employment tax and regulations, and ensure that Action Against Hunger HR policy is consistent with them.
Any other tasks relevant according to the above-mentioned position and given by the line manager applies.
Objective 5: Ensure adherence to Action against Hunger gender Commit and comply with the organization
– Commit and comply with the organization gender, age and diversity principles & policies (working with people, communication)
– Support on the implementation and the promotion of gender, age and diversity principles through daily activities and or through the management of their teams (Managing performance & development)
|Job Location:||Zarqa, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Company Industry:||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|