Senior Budget & Reporting Officer – IRC International Rescue committee
Background/IRC Summary: The IRC has been active for over 30 months in “Syrian Refugee Humanitarian Assistance” project, and is continuing forward for an additional 12 months. The Musa’ada program works closely with Syrian partnerships, often Community-Based Organizations (CBOs) which are able to provide emergency aid to conflict-affected Syrians. IRC assistance is focused in primary health care (PHC) activities and medical product distributions. IRC takes part in the set-up of project activities, procurement and management of supplies and distribution as appropriate to local partnerships for onward delivery, and provide on-going technical assistance and accompaniment to local partners in emergency response management. The program will work with CBOs to strengthen their internal capacity to manage humanitarian interventions, foster their knowledge on humanitarian principles and SPHERE standards, and promote better coordination with other humanitarian actors working on the Syrian emergency response.
Job Overview/Summary: This position will be based in Amman and will assist the focal person for the IRC Syria’s Budget and Grants Management function. This requires a motivated, flexible, problem-solving team-player with excellent analytical, communication skills and the ability to priorities activities and work to tight deadlines.
The Senior Budget & Reporting Officer assists the Budget & Reporting Manager by managing the day-to-day budget and grants management function. Under the guidance of the Budget & Reporting Manager, the Senior Budget & Reporting Officer makes sure the budget and grants management issues are immediately attended and that the donor budgets are prepared in accordance to IRC and donor requirements and are submitted on time. In addition, he/she will ensure that grants are fully implemented in compliance to donor regulations and IRC requirements and donor reporting is on time. He or she will develop budget management tools and conduct trainings to improve efficiency and donor reporting and compliance.
Country Office Annual Operating Budget
• Under the supervision of the Budget & Reporting Manager, The Senior Budget & Reporting Officer will assist in preparing the Fiscal year Budget following the IRC standard format to meet the required deadlines.
• Ensure regular update of the Fiscal year budget that will serve as a guide for all new donor proposals as well help in times of rapid growth, decline of program to inform timely management decisions.
• Provide recommendations for funding shortfall or coverage for each component of the fiscal year budget.
New proposal Development
• The Senior Budget & Reporting Officer will assist the Budget & Reporting Manager for new budget preparations.
• Under the guidance of the Budget & Reporting Manager, conduct a thorough preparation of new budgets and existing grant budget revisions ensuring that all costs are covered and are not under/over budgeted in addition to correct use of the IRC and donor budget formats.
• Work with the Budget & Reporting Manager for monthly Shared Program cost Allocation.
• Develop and keep updated cost analysis for Syria Country program for budgeting purpose
• Update the staff salary mapping, follow up on SPCA table update and propose to FC for review and further approval
||Finance and Investment
||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Senior Budget & Reporting Officer – IRC International Rescue committee بكل سهولة الان مجانا.