Senior Business Development – Physical Security & IT Solutions – Dawaam
Responsible for creating and maintaining strong relationships and making business decisions in relation to physical Security & IT Solutions . Builds market share position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
• Prospect and identify potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
• Cold call as appropriate within the market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
• Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
• Participate in pricing the solution/service.
• Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
• Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
• Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
• Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
• Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met.
• Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
• Work with pre-sales staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
• Develops technical design and commercial pricing with the presales team
• System design based on client’s requirements – the design includes setting specification of hardware, software, technical drawings and IT infra-structure for the solution; might need to specify other requirements – that include power, mechanical and electrical requirements for the project execution.
• Commercial aspects of each project covering – production of BOQ, recommending optimal software and hardware and pricing of the same, negotiates with the client commercial and pricing terms.
• Technical submittal of the solution in the form of technical and commercial bid/proposal
• Meeting with clients to clarify project dynamics, timelines, execution, planning, etc.
• Briefs PM on all aspects of the project and hands-over all documentation, client contacts and other aspects for commencement of the project execution.
• Interacts with the PM and client (as required) to ensure follow up on project execution and delivery
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Information Technology; Security
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Senior Business Development – Physical Security & IT Solutions – Dawaam بكل سهولة الان مجانا.