Senior Consultant – Cloud Technology – Manpower Middle East
We are currently looking for Senior Consultants who will act as technology strategists to support our clients in achieving greater business value from technology by delivering services such as:
• technology strategy development to reposition technology for the digital era,
• intent based Cloud Strategy derivation for multi-cloud,
• operations optimization,
• business case realization.
We assist clients in aligning their business and technology agendas as well as identifying areas where technology innovation can drive business value. This work includes optimising the technology budget and increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of the technology organisation through repositioning or redesigning the technology functions.
You will typically
• Work as a trusted advisor alongside executive management to identify the relevant market trends and discover opportunities for technology to create new business value,
• Create or validate technology & cloud strategies, the supporting business cases, and define the required transformation programmes,
• Create or enhance operating models catering for effective technology governance, alignment between business and technology, and integration of a multivendor, multi-cloud landscape,
• Lead work to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the technology organisation, covering processes, tools & people, including the introduction of orchestration, automation, and private / public clouds,
• Develop technology reference architectures, service portfolios, and contribute to the associated product development,
• Shape & perform technology benchmarking and develop cost optimisation strategies & action plans, including service & application rationalisation,
• Develop and evangelise cutting edge point of views on how digital technologies will transform the way business is conducted,
• Act as an entrepreneur, including challenging traditional viewpoints at the client C-level,
• Actively work to identify and develop new business opportunities for Cisco.
• Relevant Masters’ degree with strong academic results. Candidates with a Bachelor degree, combined with extensive experience in the relevant field will also be considered. An MBA would be a plus,
• At least 10 years of experience covering multiple industries (Enterprises, Governments and/or Telco Service Providers) from other consultancy companies or technology driven organisations,
• Hands-on experience with optimising technology functions and organisations, designing new operating models,
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills,
• Analytical mind-set capable of working with data to generate insights,
• Established reputation of a trusted advisor with key customers,
• Proven track record in identifying, selling and delivering high quality strategy work with multiple projects and business development activities running at the same time,
• Experience with agile delivery methodologies,
• Holistic viewpoint able to align business cases and technology, and then track benefit realization
• Experience with designing technology strategies and implementation roadmaps. Expertise in multi-cloud would be a plus,
• Flexibility in terms of travel and work across EMEAR.
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Senior Consultant – Cloud Technology – Manpower Middle East بكل سهولة الان مجانا.