– Serves as the point of contact for clients on contractual matters. Act as contractual liaison between company employees and clients/subcontractor, ensuring timely review and approval/reconciliation of variations.
– As needed, provides guidance on contract matters to project managers or other operational staff, including training to new project managers and other employees in contracting practices and procedures.
– Develops and implements procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with company policy.
– Works with Risk Management Department / Finance to coordinate contractual insurance requirements.
– Ensures that company Ethics policy and Anti-Corruption Manual Terms & Conditions are not compromised in any way during the Contracting process.
– Supports Contract Administrators during proposal evaluation and approve the recommendation to Award.
– Reviews Sub-Contracts for adherence to the Prime Contract Agreement with Client and approve the Sub-Contract in accordance with the Authority Matrix.
– Cooperates with project management to clarify all aspects of the sub-contracts
– Resolves any issues that may arise with respect to the execution of a Sub-Contract commitment, such as special Client or project requests, timing, required documentation
– Maintains contractual records and documentation such as receipt and control of all contract correspondence, clients/vendor contact information sheets, contractual changes, status reports and other documents for all projects.
– Monitors compliance by company employees with established procedures.
– Supports Project Management to ensure company services are offered with appropriate, competitive terms and conditions
– Monitors competitive terms. Monitor customer satisfaction with our terms and conditions and contracting practices. Recommend changes.
– Handles on-going issue and change management
– Handles all correspondence, queries, clarifications and Addendums, whether commercial or technical
– Issues all formal correspondence on behalf of the Engineering and any other project office personnel to the Contractors.
– Develops Contract Templates together with Legal Services
– Ensures contract close-out, extension or renewal.
– Reviews and proposes revisions to the contract administration procedures
– Reviews all Requests for Change, Change Orders and Amendments to the Sub-Contracts.
– Reviews, analyzes, provides recommendations of all contractor generated claim investigations.
– Reviews Claims and Back Charges issued to Contractors.
– Attends and participates in Claim and negotiation meetings.
|Job Location:||Khobar, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Purchasing and Procurement|