What we are looking for?
We are currently searching for a Senior Contracts Administrator to join our team in Kuwait. The Senior Contracts Administrator must demonstrate a minimum of 15yrs experience working on projects in the Middle East.
Our portfolio of live projects includes cultural, healthcare, hospitality and retail projects across the Middle East and North Africa.
SSH is one of the leading master planning, infrastructure, building design, construction supervision and project management firms in the Middle East, with a reputation for design integrity and a portfolio of landmark projects throughout the region.
What will my responsibilities look like in this role?
- Prepares Contract Documents – Addenda and DCC for Site Work.
- Reviews and approval of Contractor's payment.
- Reviews and approval of Variation Orders.
- Prepares and issue of Job Site Instructions (JSIs) and estimation of Site Work Instructions.
- Checks of work progress for payment purpose.
- Reviews of Budget and Cost Control Report as per Owner's requirement.
- Conducts Cost meetings.
- Prepares documentation like take-off quantities, BoQ as per Specification.
- Prepares final account.
- Writes contractual correspondence and assess and report on contractual disputes
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|