Senior Contracts Execution Specialist – Wadi Group
1. Follow up vessel nominations, and forward same information to customer and keep them updated with vessel progress and estimated time of arrival.
2. Follow up on documents issuance and forward same to customer.
3. Prepare invoices, insurance policies, calculate interest and price difference values for customers
4. Present documents to banks and follow up on payment.
5. Co-ordinate with agents all the documents & checks needed for vessel discharge
6. Documentation; review, prepare, check all documents to be approved by local authorities as per our local rules
7. Responsible for vessel nominations, documentary instructions, document issuance/ handling/presentations and negotiation with buyers/or banks and updating internal systems.
8. Keep constantly informed about any changes needed in document or new requirements from local authorities.
9. Assists in issuing for documents, checks and forms needed for clearing purposes. Check and confirm customs checks to be issued by accounting department.
10. Review contracts terms
11. Stocks & warehousing control
12. Executing commodity/ service contract terms
13. Responsible for maintaining regular contact with banks, supervisory companies, insurance companies, chamber of commerce, laboratories, agents, warehouses and trucking companies, buyers and sellers.
14. Collaborate closely with traders, accountants, legal and insurance departments to ensure smooth execution of the trade execution/ logistics function on the different vessels
15. Monitor/ follow-up on purchases/ sales payments
||Logistics and Transportation
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Senior Contracts Execution Specialist – Wadi Group بكل سهولة الان مجانا.