Senior Contracts Specialist – Pre Contract – Power Systems & Information Technology
1. Review/prepare the tender documents according to the Authority’s standards;.
2. Assist end users in preparation of tender plan, tender strategy, obtaining committees’ approval and other tasks related to pre contract stage in accordance with internal procedures.
3. Identify compliance/non-compliance of proposal versus tender
requirements and specifications.
4. Ensure that quality commitments exist for all work packages
5. Highlight and anticipate all potential risks and identify saving and
opportunities during tender
Main Responsibilities include:
1. Perform all tender preparation, process activities and answerable for tender accuracy and completeness.
2. Maintain the tendering documents and procedures.
3. Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly tender reports for Head of Contract Services Section.
4. Coordinate with all departments involved in a tender and obtain signoff of inputs.
5. Review draft tender circulars comprising response to tenderers’ queries in consultation with concerned department(s) before forwarding to the Head of Section.
6. Maintain tender record and schedule that reflects requirements for each tender.
7. Ensure all tender documents required for submittal are prepared and signed by the proper personnel.
8. Obtain and analyze potential tenderers' information, products, prices and services.
9. Work closely with Senior Engineer to plan tenders and support the process.
10. Make sure the documents are distributed to concerned departments on time to make sure their concerns are addressed.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Senior Contracts Specialist – Pre Contract – Power Systems & Information Technology بكل سهولة الان مجانا.