Senior cost accountant – Unionaire
• Perform month end close activities related to Cost Accounting.
• Prepare actual vs. plan (budget) analysis. Prepare various financial analysis related to manufacturing costs, inventory, and expense information for various customers as needed for decision making support.
• Set up new raw material, packaging, WIP, and FG items; create and maintain production BOMs; maintain periodic cost rolls/updates
• Analyzes changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods, or services provided, to determine effects on costs. Analyzes actual production costs and prepares periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
• Records cost information for use in controlling expenditures.
• Prepares estimates of new and proposed product or service costs.
• Recommends cost efficiencies in new product layouts.
• Provides management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
• Develop and maintain standard costs of finished goods and production components in a worldwide ERP system.
• Maintain and improve processes and controls associated with manufacturing costs and inventory valuation.
• Lead and manage the quarterly excess and obsolete inventory review process.
• Ensure validity and accuracy of ERP through analysis, internal audit, and coordination with inventory control, production and work order processing.
• Assist in developing and documenting policies and procedures, including system requirements and internal controls.
• Represent Finance/Accounting on teams designed to improve operations, reduce costs, etc.
||Accounting and Auditing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Senior cost accountant – Unionaire بكل سهولة الان مجانا.