Senior Digital Marketing Officer
– Responsible for driving customer experience, conversion, traffic acquisition and customer retention.
– Act as Manager/Editor of all branded social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat.
– Approve the weekly social media editorial calendar, devising traceable content using Google Analytics Tools.
– Plan, create, produce, and manage sponsored campaigns across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, utilizing Facebook for Business tools and Twitter for Business.
– Track campaigns and submit social media and digital monthly performance (Facebook for Business, Twitter Analytics, Google Analytics).
– Brief Creative team on visual assets needed for specific campaigns.
– Drive and schedule email marketing activity using Mail platform, overseeing creative content and providing content and artworks for approval from marketing manager.
– Manage the segmentation of customer data and drive the marketing and loyalty campaigns around the tiers of customers.
– Work with marketing executives to oversee digital advertising spend, including budgets and reporting, setting and overseeing the success of campaigns.
– Weekly and monthly performance reporting of site and correlated digital marketing activity, focusing on traffic, engagement, conversion and sales.
– Analyze metrics, develop benchmarks, and create reports to track marketing program performance, linking marketing activities to operational metrics and business goals. Create charts, graphs, and other visualizations of campaign performance relative to KPIs, projections and historical campaign performance.
– Collaborate with internal departments, agencies and other vendor partners on projects.
– Analyze and evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
– Keep current on the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
– Integrate strategies between marketing channels such as SEM, Display Advertising, Interactive, Content, Media and Social Media.
– Responsible for developing marketing programs for new storage properties to accelerate the rent up and achievement of revenue goals.
– Work with the Marketing manager to identify ways to promote the Storage West culture and brand.
– Working to develop new customer touch points and enhance consumer digital experience.
– Management of brand website and content.
– Advises marketing manager and marketing executives on new software, new tactics to enhance digital presence and digital customer engagement.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Marketing and PR
||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Senior Digital Marketing Officer بكل سهولة الان مجانا.