The Senior Electrical Engineer is responsible for implementing the electrical aspects of the project. He/she will be responsible for supervising a team of General Foremen, Foremen, Electricians and Labors, to make sure that projects goals are being achieved on a timely and efficient manner.
Duties and responsibilities include but not limited to :
· Technically implementing the operational plans.
· Acting as a technical adviser in the project site.
· Acting as Business Development and Operation Excellence Agent; suggesting new steps, processes, or innovative ideas to help in maximizing profits, minimizing the cost, or optimizing the workflow.
· Abiding to the project schedule by studying project plans and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
· Supporting the Project Manager in controlling project plans by reviewing designs/specifications, scheduling changes and recommending actions.
· Preparing project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions accordingly.
· Liaising with consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors, and the general workforce involved in the project.
· Playing an active role in developing project operational objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
· Maintaining project data base by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
· Being legally, socially, and environmentally responsible, acting as an ambassador presenting the professional and healthy image of Alghanim industries.
· Being always customer-oriented and providing the highest level of service to the company customers.
|Career Level:||Mid Career|