To coordinate and follow up all activities of Environmental Health Department and do the necessary interactions with other department.
1) Working as coordinator for Environmental Health Administration activities inside the facility.
2) Coordinating the work between Environmental Health Department, Support Service, Medical Waste, Nursing etc.
3) Supervise and assist the Environmental Health Specialist in accomplishing the below tasks and endorses to Acting Chairperson of Environmental Health Depament.
4) Medical Waste program
5) Monitoring logistic material supply.
6) Food Safety Control Program
7) Water Management Program
8) Pest ControI Program
9) Construction & renovation program.
10) Air safety Program
11) Conducts housing inspection to determine Health and safety compliance with policies and procedures.
PhD in Environmental Health – minimum of 1 yr. experience for Saudi National and minimum of 3 yrs. for experience Non- Saudi
Master of Science in Environmental Health – minimum of 4 yrs. experience for Saudi National and minimum of 5 yrs. for experience Non- Saudi
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other|