The job holder will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies in line with the commercial calendar and ensuring that brand retains its top of mind recall in consumer mindset.
Drive a single view of customer across loyalty program, digital and social
Drive the Loyalty and the Customer Value Management Strategy for Home Centre, to enhance the customer experience, support increased sales, retention and expand customer relationships
- Facilitate all aspects of the commercial calendar for the territories across Middle East & North Africa
- Work closely with territory marketing teams to develop appropriate communication methodology in line with concept objectives. Ensure that all aspects of the commercial calendar are supported by relevant channels.
- Monitor competitor media plans, OOH, radio, cinema, social platforms and other annual commitments
- Prepare the annual marketing budget for the territory in consultation with the marketing manager, prepare allocations with the break up in terms of campaign, media, tactical, thematic and other requirements
- Regular review of the budgets and make recommendations as deemed necessary, Report on the utilization of the Budgets periodically
- Review digital media plans for the territories, support in the creative requirement for the digital media plans
- Emphasize on Omni Channel communication across all communication mediums.
- Plan and execute social media promotions for the territories, manage the campaigns and analysis for the results
- Make recommendations for customer segmented marketing strategy from insights and develop campaigns for digital, social and CVM
- Ensure consistency in the brands share of voice across territories
- Revalidate the customer profile for HC in coordination with the Corporate analytics teams and redefine customer segmentation
- Manage customer propositions, undertake customer reviews, segmentation and product penetration analyses, prepare fact packs
- Improve the effectiveness of customer acquisition, share of customer wallet, customer value management and customer retention
Posted Date: 2018-05-07 Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Role: Marketing and PR Company Industry: Retail/Wholesale
Career Level: Management