The ideal candidate will be required to be experienced, organized, self-starting and passionate Digital Manager/Web Developer to design, develop and execute a winning website and online campaigns for maximum brand/product exposure for an aim of increased lead generation and strong web presence. This position is responsible for developing and managing a brand new and responsive company website in line with the latest industry trends, a comprehensive online strategy, including e-Business planning, e-Commerce and online marketing in order to reach the set target audience locally and internationally.
The position will be reporting to the Marketing Manager, while it supports company’s strategic sales efforts, editorial and consumer marketing decisions, design, and overall strategic planning for the online world. The position must be passionately in tune with latest eCommerce and social media developments, competitor trends, online behavior; energize and train the sales and marketing teams on e-Commerce and social media best practices.
• Design / development of a new website in line with the latest market trends
• The new website is to showcase in a creative, user-friendly manner all the company’s property listings linked via in-house CRM with a property search function
• Thoroughly understand the digital world within the real estate industry in Dubai and globally by staying abreast of the digital marketplace activity gained through constant analysis and education; understanding and bearing in mind company’s perspective
• Seek out a strong cooperative relationship with multiple business counterparts (Internal teams and Digital Vendors)
• Accountable for results and reporting, which can in part be defined as execution of the media plan; measuring media performance and optimizing site/placement after reviewing campaign results; offering tactical alternatives based on client needs and requests.
• Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website
• Daily tracking of stats, conversion rates and making improvements to the website
• Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
• Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC while working within company’s set budgets.
• Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
• Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
• Managing the redesign of the company website.
• Managing CRM system and its process.
• Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
• Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
• Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
• Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|