Senior Field Service Engineer (Qatar) *preference given to Western Candidates* – Smiths Detection
An excellent opportunity to work as a Senior Field Service Engineer in Doha on a newly renewed contract.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Timely deliver all services to the customers, based on the contracts; mainly to fulfil the uptime requirements for our products.
• Carry out installation, commissioning, operator instructions, maintenance and repair on products and trading goods sold by Smiths Detection
• Do the factory configuration of complex spare parts, including IT components.
• Repair of equipment and systems including the required documentation.
• Integration in complex environments
• Attending to weekly meetings between the customer and Smiths
• Participation in Stand‐by and Shift‐work Services
• Supporting Level 1 & 2 service staff
• Internal Training of Level 1 & 2 service staff
• Feasibility of task in accordance with laws and provisions
• Usage of spare parts based on the technical fault analysis in accordance to the contract and/or in accordance with the customer
• Act as escalation level for the Level 1 & 2 service staff
• Perform shift and resource planning of Level 1 & 2 service staff
• Continuous supervision of the local service organization as well as available resources
• Ensure full process adherence of the allocated technical staff and proper reporting according to the contract.
• Drive continuous process improvements in order to achieve operational excellence and maximum efficiency.
• Management of spare part inventory and material movement
• Monitoring of installed system base
||Australia; Canada; Great Britain (UK); Ireland; New Zealand; United Kingdom; United States
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Senior Field Service Engineer (Qatar) *preference given to Western Candidates* – Smiths Detection بكل سهولة الان مجانا.