Senior Finance Manager – Real Estate – Black Pearl Consult
Our client, a large firm is currently looking for a Senior Finance Manager with strong experience in Real Estate industry.
The Senior Finance Manager will be responsible for the management of all financial processes, activities and transactions across the business unit.
• Assisting in overall financial planning and control of the group – Budgeting, Forecasting, Variance analysis, etc.
• Liaising with banks and other financial institutions for arranging leverages (for investments) / long term funds / project based finance requirements, etc
• Managing Treasury function of the group
• Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction.
• Budgetary preparation and implementation of financial forecasting processes. Provide financial leadership Business Partner support and to function heads, peers and business unit leaders.
• Key business metrics and report on them to management.
• Develop new processes, procedures and systems to enhance the reporting, planning and forecasting
• Perform reviews on underperforming departments and product lines.
• Developing objectives while implementing strategies and managing plans, programs, and projects.
• Engage in benchmarking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement.
• Execute functional leadership to the Finance team and keep the organization's vision at the forefront of decision-making and demonstrate change leadership
• Formulation and development of financial policies which can significantly enhance performance and profitability.
• Interpret the company's financial results to management and recommend improvement activities.
• Manage improvement of financial processes such as systems implementations, ensuring such systems support analytical, structured and controlled business practices.
• Manage site forecasting and planning processes including rolling forecasts of income statements, headcount and capital planning and inventory operation.
• Manage the capital budgeting process, based on constraint analysis and discounted cash flow analysis and create additional analyses and reports as requested by management
• Manage the company's budget, report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those.
• Obtain full explanations on variances, consolidating the data and presenting the forecast to the management team.
• Oversee the operations of the department.
• Prepare high quality financial analysis and management information for the Division including monthly management reports, and delivering presentations to the division management staff.
• Provide financial support in the development of strategic and commercial plans of the division.
• Provide financial advice to make sound business decisions recommending and implementing plans, procedures, policies, programs, and projects.
• Responsible for the financial plan and budgeting.
• Review company bottlenecks and recommend changes to improve the overall level of company output
• Review of the division's forecast and plan submissions by the sales group and divisional management Support the Division Controller including high quality financial analysis and reports.
• Support the development and execution of the strategic plan, through scenario planning and cost management for new product development and introduction projects.
• Management and delivery of the business plan.
• Manage the monthly forecast cycles, quarterly reporting packages, the annual plan process, the financial sections of the strategic planning process, and any other forecast requests from top Management.
• Manage the divisional planning and forecasting process and consolidate and analyse sales submissions, and departmental forecasts.
• To produce accurate monthly management information with appropriate explanations for variances against plan, forecast and prior year to enable effective financial management of the division.
• To provide leadership and strategic direction to the company's financial and business-related affairs
• Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
• Verifying investment proposals and ensuring compliance with company's investment strategies as to asset classes, region, sector guidelines, IRR, payback period etc.
• Compiling Management Reports, Financial statements, Consolidated Reports and presentations to management and Board of Directors
• Portfolio valuation & performance assessment.
• Supervising accounts department of real estate division with Leasehold developments, Property development, Asset management and other Real estate businesses – Processing payment requests received from real estate Project Managers and auditing payments of subsidiaries / related companies
• Interacting with internal and external auditors.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Finance and Investment|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Senior Finance Manager – Real Estate – Black Pearl Consult بكل سهولة الان مجانا.