Senior Finance Officer – BLUMONT JORDAN
The finance officer reports to the Finance Manager. Duties include administration of the SES II financial system according to Blumont policy. This includes monitoring SES II expenses and budgets and to ensure audit readiness of all transactions.
Job Function/ Description:
• The Senior Finance Officer works with the Finance Manager to implements Blumont financial policies and procedures and ensures that all financial activities are conducted in accordance with GAAP for Non-Profit Organization.
• The Senior Finance Officer duties include administration of the financial system. This includes monitoring expenses and budgets within Blumont Jordan Projects to comply with Blumont and donors’ policies and procedures.
• Supervises Paymasters/Accountants.
• Trains and reviews the work of Paymasters/Accountants/Finance Officer.
• Reviews, checks and provides financial approval for the bid analysis & canvass sheets done by procurement department in compliance with Blumont and USAID policies.
• Prepares Donor financial reports (e.g. IPFR Expenses report, staffing lists)
• Prepares the monthly close out Journal entries.
• Monitors budgets on a monthly basis, and monitor all expenditure, PRFs, cheques printed, payments made, oversee receipt of goods, processing of journal entries.
• Works on the computerized financial management system (Cost point) to present and interpret data and make recommendations as required.
• Maintains financial records and accounts (including financial archives)
• Complies with and assist with the implementing of policies and procedures
• Reviews of the budget against actual expense.
• Tracks the transaction related to Blumont Jordan projects (preparing CDs, CAs and posting in to general ledger).
• Tracks of grant budgets and every-day project expenses.
• Reviews cash flow position of grants, and check accuracy of calculations.
• Ensures that all financial transactions for the project meet all accounting and audit guidelines and procedures.
• Reviews staff updates as per information from HR.
• Maintains records/bank file Blumont field office reports and financial documents.
• Reconciles cash transactions with the cashbook and reconcile balance sheet accounts.
• Works on monthly bank reconciliations for Blumont bank accounts.
• Ensures that all financial transactions for the projects meet all accounting and audit guidelines and procedures.
• Allocates account codes to each transaction in accordance to the chart of Accounts.
• Maintains and update files for payment documents and send them to HQ office on a monthly basis
• Supervises the sending/uploading of reports, vouchers and financial statement to HQ office on a monthly basis.
• Other duties as assigned by the Director of Finance and Administration.
||Accounting and Auditing
||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Senior Finance Officer – BLUMONT JORDAN بكل سهولة الان مجانا.