Senior Finance Officer – International Relief and Development
• The Senior Finance Officer works with the Finance Manager to implements IRD financial policies and procedures and ensures that all financial activities are conducted in accordance with GAAP for Non-Profit Organization.
• The Senior Finance Officer duties include administration of the financial system. This includes monitoring expenses and budgets within IRD Jordan Projects to comply with IRD and donors policies and procedures.
• Supervises Paymasters/Accountants.
• Trains and reviews the work of Paymasters/Accountants/Finance Officer.
• Reviews, checks and provides financial approval for the bid analysis & canvass sheets done by procurement department in compliance with IRD and USAID / UNHCR policies.
• Prepares Donor financial reports( e.g. IPFR Expenses report, staffing lists)
• Prepares the yearly close out Journal entries.
• Monitors budgets on a monthly basis, and monitor all expenditure, PRFs, cheques printed, payments made, oversee receipt of goods, processing of journal entries.
• Works on the computerized financial management system (Cost point) to present and interpret data and make recommendations as required.
• Maintains financial records and accounts (including financial archives)
• Complies with and assist with the implementing of policies and procedures
• Reviews of the budget against actual expense.
• Tracks the transaction related to IRD Jordan projects (preparing CDs, CAs and posting in to general ledger).
• Tracks of grant budgets and every-day project expenses.
• Reviews cash flow position of grants, and check accuracy of calculations.
• Ensures that all financial transactions for the project meet all accounting and audit guidelines and procedures.
• Reviews staff monthly time sheets and track employee annual leave, sick leave, and fringe benefits, and to input all payroll changes, appropriate taxes and social security deduction and process monthly payroll within agreed timescales and prepares Payroll payments.
• Maintains records/bank file IRD field office reports and financial documents.
• Reconciles cash transactions with the cashbook and reconcile balance sheet accounts.
• Works on monthly bank reconciliations for IRD bank accounts.
• Ensures that all financial transactions for the projects meet all accounting and audit guidelines and procedures.
• Allocates account codes to each transaction in accordance to the chart of Accounts.
• Maintains and update files for payment documents and send them to HQ office on a monthly basis
||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Senior Finance Officer – International Relief and Development بكل سهولة الان مجانا.